Tuesday, September 8, 2020

First Day!

 Today we started our home school preschool. Surprisingly, it went pretty smooth. We started about 9am and finished around 10:45a. This was a little quicker than I expected but my previous experience is with 25 kids trying to do something 😀 We started with Calendar Time and reading a book to start our theme "All About Me". Then we followed the schedule I made and worked through each activity. A few activities I needed to be hands on and guide him through such as the alphabet blocks and tracing lines. Sensory bin was more independent. 


Overall, Owen seemed to enjoy it and even wanted to pretend teach when we were finish. Here are a few pictures of our morning. On Friday I will post a review of the week so be on the lookout for that!




No comments:

Post a Comment